Happy Bout of Books readathon week! I’m excited to be back for another round of reading and shenanigans for the next seven days. If you aren’t yet aware of this event, find more information here on the main page.
I made a large reading list for the week due to a couple reading events I’m participating in as well as not knowing what I’ll be in the mood for next. It’s pretty scattered with fiction, nonfiction, poetry, and comics. I should be around evenings after work as well as most of the weekend. More specific goals and an updated reading list are below.
My Bout of Books Goals
1. Read at least 6 books.
2. Follow 15+ new bloggers on social media.
3. Comment on 15+ blogger pages.
4. Participate in 3+ challenges and/or Twitter chats.
My Reading List
1. Seabiscuit by Laura Hillenbrand (already started)
2. Little Dorrit by Charles Dickens (already started)
3. Moranthology by Caitlin Moran
4. Alone and Not Alone by Ron Padgett
5. Mr. and Mrs. Doctor by Julie Iromuanya
6. Fat Girl by Judith Moore
7. Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
8. Lettres d’un Vogageur by George Sand
9. The Dream Lover by Elizabeth Berg
10. Boy, Snow, Bird by Helen Oyeyemi
11. Saga Volume 3 by Brian K. Vaughan
12. Saga Volume 4 by Brian K. Vaughan
I hope everyone has a spectacular week with Bout of Books!
Bout of Books participants: What are some of your goals, and what books are you looking forward to reading?